RevGal Friday 5: Pie-ola!!!

Songbird asked these five questions about pie:

1) Are pies an important part of a holiday meal?
Absolutely!  It's about the only time (other than Ainsley's birthday as she hates cake!) we eat pie!

2) Men prefer pie; women prefer cake. Discuss.
Never heard that one before...I prefer not to make generalizations based on sex regarding cake and pie.

3) Cherries--do they belong in a pie?
In a cherry pie, of course!

4) Meringue--if you have to choose, is it best on lemon or chocolate?
LEMON!  I LOVE lemon mergingue!  LOVE it!

5) In a chicken pie, what are the most compatible vegetables? Anything you don't like to find in a chicken pie?
Compatible--carrots, & peas (my family would highly disagree)
NEVER appropriate--lima beans! ICK!

Comments

Unknown said…
I was curious to hear others respond to that generalization, since it was an odd point frequently made by The Father of My Children. The answers I've read suggest it's untrue!

Popular Posts