Friday, November 26, 2010

RevGal Friday 5: Pie-ola!!!

Songbird asked these five questions about pie:

1) Are pies an important part of a holiday meal?
Absolutely!  It's about the only time (other than Ainsley's birthday as she hates cake!) we eat pie!

2) Men prefer pie; women prefer cake. Discuss.
Never heard that one before...I prefer not to make generalizations based on sex regarding cake and pie.

3) Cherries--do they belong in a pie?
In a cherry pie, of course!

4) Meringue--if you have to choose, is it best on lemon or chocolate?
LEMON!  I LOVE lemon mergingue!  LOVE it!

5) In a chicken pie, what are the most compatible vegetables? Anything you don't like to find in a chicken pie?
Compatible--carrots, & peas (my family would highly disagree)
NEVER appropriate--lima beans! ICK!

1 comment:

Songbird said...

I was curious to hear others respond to that generalization, since it was an odd point frequently made by The Father of My Children. The answers I've read suggest it's untrue!