Thank you

Thanks friends, I appreciate your kind and loving words.

It's been a long day but it was good to say good-bye and be allowed to honor my friend. Amazingly, the tears waited until after the service and committal. I was able to sit in my office and cry.

I'm anxious about the morning, looking out and seeing where she'd normally sit.

However, I am truly blessed by the love and gifts we've shared.

I appreciate your prayers and thoughts.

Tomorrow will be another whirlwind of a day. After church there is an afternoon filled with fun and friends from the church. In a town not so far away, there is a water park which only costs $2.50 to get in! So a bunch of us are headed over for some water play and relief from the heat.

Thanks be to God! Amen.

Comments

revkjarla said…
amen, dear, amen.

and did you say....$2.50??????

Popular Posts