Update from the Karrsonage

I've failed to keep up on the heroes posts. However, I did keep up with it for a while, so I'm not going to beat myself up over it. It was definitely fun for the times that I managed to keep up with it.

It feels like I am constantly behind. It's driving me a little nuts these days and yet, I'm not doing much to "catch up." Life just moves fast!

My baby girl is staying with her grandparents for 2 whole weeks! I really expected her to come home before the time was up but right now it looks like she will make it! I'm glad that she is having a great time and they are keeping her pretty busy so it doesn't sound like she's missing us yet. I hope she won't. I hate the thought of her crying and not being there for her. It's probably one of those times/things in which it's more difficult for me than her. I hope so! After all, I'm supposed to be the grown up!

It's also been fun just hanging out with my 2 older girls. Last Thursday we went to see Land of the Lost. I thought it was safe--it was PG-13. That means it's safe for kids 13 and up right? Uh, no! Not quite! It was hilarious but it was also completely inappropriate!

Thankfully, most of the sex jokes floated above Val's head but I'm guessing that my Merkster understood but I did not ask! I'm not sure that I want to know! Don't get me wrong, she's a good kid but she is in Jr. High and they talk quite a bit!

Anyway, that's the update from the Karrsonage. Peace out!

Comments

Unknown said…
Also beware the PG movies from long ago--I was shocked at the humor in Young Frankenstein, which I had clearly forgotten! So much size of male you-know-what comedy!
Terri said…
With a 21 year old and a 17 year old I don't worry so much...but I have had a few similar experiences, mostly with my son...sigh...and I too have no idea how much he understood....

Popular Posts