Thanks be to God!

I've been crying tears of joy this morning--life feels good again!

I'm working for a fabulous organization with absolutely amazing people.  People I totally like and respect and adore.

Joel will be teaching 1st grade this fall.  He's finally able to live his dream of being a teacher.

Valerie is growing stronger each day and has performed at church and a poetry slam at a college!

Ainsley is excited about middle school and is doing better than she has in months.

Merkin was elected student body president at her high school--the girl that had been through hell last year has shone through and not let it hold her back.  I am amazed and inspired by her.  I am inspired by all three of my girls who had their lives ripped apart last summer and have struggled to put it back together.

We have made it to the other side!  Thanks be to God!

We have one more step--getting our own place.  I know it's on the horizon.

Thanks be to God!

Comments

Popular Posts