5 good things I'm thankful for are:
- My family--Joel, Merkin, Valerie, and Ainsley and I are crazy nerds that fight and fuss but together we can face whatever life throws at us. They fill my life with joy and insanity and I couldn't be happier that they are mine!
- Fabulous friends--this past week I was blessed to spend time with some wonderful women with whom I attended seminary. I realized how much I need these women and other equally fabulous women in my life to keep my grounded and reminded of who I am.
- Fridays--Fridays are supposed to be my day off, my Sabbath. Often I find myself working on Fridays, especially ones that come right after being gone for a week! Yet, even when I find myself working, it's on my schedule and I do so feeling relaxed and not stressed out (at least this Friday!).
- Zumba--it's a fun way to get some exercise and a step in the right direction for my health.
- Confirmation Class--I love my confirmation class. It's full of excitement and great discussions. I love the interactions of the youth and their mentors. It's refreshing and reminds me of what fuels my faith.