Update

It turns out that I am magic!  My unicorn horn has been deemed an insignificant benign osteoma.  I deny that my horn in insignificant and is definately magical!

It was a relief to find that it's nothing to worry about.  I did find out that I have chronic sinuitis and am on some crazy antibiotic that they also give to people who've been exposed to anthrax!  It's tearing up my stomach so perhaps I'll lose some weight while I'm on it these next two weeks. 

Thanks for your support through all of this!

Comments

Unknown said…
You are definitely magic. So glad it's benign!
Terri said…
Sorry about the meds....but glad it's "nothing" but magic. Can you eat dairy? I find Keifer (a liquid yogurt-type) helps my stomach upset and helps balance my digestive tract when meds have put it out of wack. It's usually near the yogurt but in bottles like a 1/2 quart of milk and comes in a variety of flavors.
Michelle said…
So glad it's benign! Hope all else mends well, too....

Popular Posts