Where I am it is dark, and it is cold, and it is snowing. I really wanted to stay in bed with the electric blanket cranked this morning. Share five things that made getting out of bed worthwhile for you today!Well, SingingOwl, you've made an especially difficult F5! But I'm going to try to play along!
- Hopefully, I will get my MRI results today. Hopefully, I will hear something like "Oh, sometimes this happens and there's nothing you need to worry about." or "Wow! I now believe that unicorns are real!" please see Snow Day 2 for further explanation
- One last swig of Creme Brule creamer for one cup o' joe.
- End of Year reports....oh wait, that makes me want to go back to bed and hide until January is over!
- My Kindle....I can't wait to read The Centurian's Wife, Things Fall Apart, The Greatest Prayer, Biblical Interpretation--A Road Map, The Woman's Bible (by Elizabeth Cady Stanton), and many others. I love the Kindle because I like to switch between books all the time and it's so much easier with the Kindle than lugging 2 or 3 or more books in my bag! I hate to admit it but it's more screen time and somehow that is helpful/appealing/strangely comforting (egads! what's happened to me?!?!). I was thrilled to find The Centurian's Wife for free on Amazon because one of our little old ladies LOVES this book and has been after me to read it for at least 2 years and now I finally am! I can't wait to go and visit her to let her know! Thus far it's a fun read.
- To see my family off to school. I have an overnight at Heartland (CPE duty) tonight so if I wanted hugs from my girls and a kiss from my hubby I'd have to get them this morning or wait until tomorrow morning as I'll have to leave prior to their coming home. (wahwah)