It's a start!

I've been reading Rev. Debbie Blue's From Stone to Living Word--Letting the Bible Live Again (I know, I've mentioned it at least once before!) and in her endnotes I found a great resource to something I began thinking about last week.  As I was working on an entry for Feminist Theology in an Age of Fear and Hope I began thinking about God's love being like that of an abused child. 

While I have read lots of stuff about the suffering servant, this seemed a bit different.  I doubted that I was the first one to think of this and emailed some folks looking for resources.  I'm still waiting to get a response from one of my profs from seminary (hopefully there will be one).

Lo and behold, in Rev. Blue's notes was a reference to an article by James Allison in 2006!  Needless to say I'm a bit excited!  I can't wait to come back after I've read it! 

I better get to it so I can read it, let it rest, work on other stuff I need to be working on and come back to this later.  I'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.  Hop over to Feminist Theology in an Age of Fear and Hope if your interested in reading my thoughts.  I'd really like to hear your thoughts!

Comments

Muthah+ said…
Hey, hipchick. Got your email on B3. Will look forward to meeting you there.

Popular Posts