1. Name a woman author you very much love to read.
bell hooks a prolific writer whose work is intellectual, emotional, powerful, and inspiring; reading her work in college gave me courage to write.
2. Name a woman from the Bible with whom you would like to enjoy a nice long coffee talk.
Tamar of Genesis 38--a woman of immense courage and creativity, imagine the tales she could tell!
3. Name a famous woman from history with whom you would like to have lunch.
Carrie A. Nation--my grandmother once told me we were related but I've never seen her name on any of Joel's family history spreadsheets. She was zealous and crazed leader of the temperance movement, for crying out loud she always had an axe on her! perhaps Dorothy Day would be more fun!
4. Name a living famous or infamous woman with whom you would like to go out to dinner.
5. If you could be SuperWoman (o.k., I know you already ARE) what three special powers would you like to have? perfect recall of stuff i'd like to remember--books, articles, events, names, etc; ability to read minds, ability to fly!