Taken


I just finished watching the movie, Taken, with Liam Neeson. I LOVED it! It's violent, totally unbelievable, but man oh man, Liam kicks some booty!


So what is that about? In real life, I attempt to be a peaceful person and avoid violence as much as possible. Yet, I love crazy unbelievable action movies--Taken, Face Off, Fight Club, Sin City, Pulp Fiction. What is up with that? It seems like a complete break with who I think I am.


What is it about us, humans, that seem to almost crave violence and carnage? Is that simply part of our brokeness or is it more complicated than that?

Comments

revkjarla said…
I don't know what it is either.
However, Liam is hunky.
zorra said…
A safe way to discharge our own aggression? Maybe. I don't know. Movies like that just upset me, so I don't watch them.

But yeah. What revkjarla said.

Popular Posts